Passport and Driving Licence Photos
Dundela Pharmacy offer a top quality Photography Service. If you need a photograph taken to apply for or renew a passport, driving licence, disability cards, travelpass, student ID card, or work security pass.
- Identity Cards
- Application Forms
- Evidence of Injuries
- Disability / Mobility Card
We can also provide mini portraits for Visa Applications and most foreign passports amongst:
- UK/ EU passport / Visa
- US, India Visa
- Australian, Canadian passport/Visa/Citizenship
Even young children / babies are no problem. In fact, child photos are one of our specialities!
Domiciliary service available for housebound customers
There is no need to make an appointment – just call at the Photo Lab and leave the rest to us.
Here are a few tips to help you prepare to have your photograph taken for an official document such as a passport:
- Sunglasses should not be worn and it is advisable not to wear glasses of any sort
- Only head coverings worn for religious reasons are usually permitted for official photos, so don’t wear a hat or a headband for example.
- Covering of facial features is generally not permitted, so keep your hair back from your face.
- For photographs of children, parents should not hold the infant in their arms and dummies should be removed before the photograph is taken.
- Keep a neutral expression on your face and try not frown or smile.
Babies / young children photo guideline regulations are a little more relaxed. For example, they can smile, not necessarily be looking at the camera (up to the age of six.)
Young babies up to the age of 1 year may also have their eyes closed. (UK)
From the pharmacist
Taking steps to keep your heart healthy by eating well and keeping active Find out more »
Let Dundela Pharmacy collect your repeat prescriptions on your behalf for free. Find out more »
Why wait for a doctor's appointment? Find out how Dundela Pharmacy could help. Find out more »