Too shy to ask or just need to know more?
- Understanding asthma and essential tips on using your inhaler.
- Cervical Cancer
- Understanding the causes of cervical cancer and the importance of cervical screening
- Spotting the symptoms of diabetes and managing your condition.
- Eating Disorders
- A summary of the most common eating disorders - anorexia, bulimia and binge-eating disorder - with links to helpful websites
- Heart Disease
- Taking steps to keep your heart healthy by eating well and keeping active
- Finding help and assistance with your stoma care needs
- Quit Smoking
- Access essential stop smoking resources and find out about smoking cessation services in your area.
- Information about common skin conditions and treatments.
- Weight Loss
- Being overweight or obese increases your risk of developing serious health problems.
- Health Matters
- The British Heart Foundation launched National Heart month at beginning of February
- Health A-Z
- Check the symptoms and causes of hundreds of conditions online.
From the pharmacist
Taking steps to keep your heart healthy by eating well and keeping active Find out more »
Let Dundela Pharmacy collect your repeat prescriptions on your behalf for free. Find out more »
Why wait for a doctor's appointment? Find out how Dundela Pharmacy could help. Find out more »